Thursday, February 14, 2008

The things on my mind at 11:40 at night.

I have begun to grow and understand my purpose here on earth to a greater extent the past few days. I have also come to understand the power of the Godhead in my own life I am so Grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ a loving Heavenly Father and the still small voice of the spirit that lets me feel and know of Gods will. Lately I have been thinking a lot about 1 John 5:6-8 "6)This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood, and it is the spirit that beareth witness, becasue the spirit is TRUTH. 7)For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father the Word, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one. 8)And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one."

I am currently pondering these verses and there connection with Moses 6:59 if you have any insights please let me know. Later I will expound upon these verses when I am not as tired and perhaps have some more time.
I also am still very interested in the idea of thermodynamics and better understanding its concepts along with quantim physics, and the theory of special relativity. If you have any insights please...please share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!
i really like this post
If you want to see my art

www.misesbozos.blogspot.com
Thanks!