Thursday, June 4, 2009







On my way to India we had a lay-over in Tokyo and then in Singapore. We were in Singapore for the day and got to go tour the city. It was a lot of fun, I got to hold a boa constrictor, and sing with the Philippine Pop star, Mike Chan, in front of thousands of people on Orchard road. I’ll post a picture soon. All of the people who are in my group are absolutely amazing and I feel blessed to get to work with and know all of them. I am also amazed at the overwhelming support I have received from family and friends and I want you ALL to know that already this has been life changing.

1 comment:

Christin said...

Katie! I haven't looked at your blog for a while but it looks like you are having some awesome adventures and doing amazing things! Wow, I hope you are having a great time!